Please see our policy on the COVID-19 pandemic as at 21/09/2020 below.
Alert Level 1
From the 22 of September, Hamilton will be at Alert Level 1 and the following restrictions no longer apply. However, please be aware that we do have a standard policy of only allowing one support person and child in the ultrasound room during medical examinations. Our family room can be booked for additional whānau and friends to view your scan.
Alert Level 2
- You may bring one support person and one young dependant (if you are unable to arrange other care for them). This is very important as we need to maintain adequate social distancing in our waiting area.
- If you are bringing anyone with you to your appointment, their contact information will need to be taken for contact tracing purposes. To make this easier you can email us their information in advance to [email protected]. Please include their full name, contact phone number, and email address. We also have QR codes available to scan for the NZ COVID Tracer App but we are still obligated to maintain our own register.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask if possible while attending your appointment
- You may also wish to send us your referral form ahead of time, either email to [email protected] or fax to 07 929 4152
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please consider rescheduling your appointment and seek medical advice from your GP or Healthline. Otherwise, we may provide you with PPE such as a face mask to wear during your scan.
- Please use the touch-free hand sanitiser available in our waiting area.
If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Please contact Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice and Contact Us if you need to reschedule your appointment.
We are doing the following to keep our clients and staff safe:
- We are closely monitoring and following the advice provided by the Ministry of Health and Waikato District Health Board.
- We are sanitising frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, Eftpos terminals etc. every 30 minutes with medical-grade anti-viral and anti-bacterial wipes.
- We have Touch-free hand sanitiser available in our waiting room.
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as deemed necessary, including gloves, masks, eyewear, and aprons. Please do not be alarmed as this is for your protection as well as theirs.
- Toys from our play area and magazines will be removed as they are too difficult to regularly sanitise. Please consider bringing toys from home to entertain your children if needed, preferably please do not bring your children if possible.
- Chairs in our waiting room will be spaced out to maintain separation between waiting patients.
- Any staff that feel unwell will be sent home immediately.